Tuesday, December 15, 2009

High on helium.

3wesomez in action yaw!
Finally updating my effin' dead bloggy. Hun's in taiwan. & his coming home in one more day! This is zeeeee awesomexz! Had cre8 a new msn account long ago. Restricting only my luv ones in. Deleted peeps in fb which i'm aren't close with. So, pardon me if i have deleted you! Doing all this as i don't wanna add people for the sake of adding. And that does not increase your popularity. Duh? Currently enjoying my last few days of holiday. Super regretted not playing more. Instead, worked half my holis. Suchcha (reminded me of shacha) waste man! Screw work! \m/ I've begin to sleep later and later due to work. Zzz. I better switch back to my normal sleeping. Or else, It will be doomsday once i return back to school? Tsk. The Song, sorrysorry-answer,has been spinning inside my head non-stop. Awesome song. \m/ Christmas is comin' assholes! Go get some money and spend it on your love ones! Of course, 3wesomez and clique will not be excluded. (Y) Gonna have an awesome time this thurs & fri with 3wesomez & cliques. FF. \m/ Will update with pictures on FB. Peace out peepos!

P.s I miss zee nike staffffffffs! High on helium! \m/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jacqueline said...

hahahah miss Nike staff or miss M?:D hahahahahahahah.

December 16, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous mins said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 16, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Jacqueline said...

Hahah I update liao pls,LOL. WOOOO THURSDAY!!

December 20, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home