Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy.



Hello Cyber world. The thought of gg out with 3wesomez makes me so, x-citedddd! :D Have been going out with thm frequently! (Hearts) CNY shopping. F21F21(L) Getting posting results tml? Dreads it. Urgh. On the happy note, I am able to get my lappy&DSLR. I'm gonna wait for zee IT show to come and buy a lappy & DSLR. (L) CHEAPCHEAP. Finally being able to use my itouch on bed. Have been giving me probs. Dangs. Planning to get a new handphone. Had the thought of gettin' BB2. Failed. Mum crashed my hopes. Only choice, get a cheaper onez. zz. Ultimate sian. Finally drew up a conclusion. Nokia E72. \m/ Naoz, zee colour. Dangs. I cant make a decision man! Help?
  • Silver
  • Black
P.S Jac, thank you for everything. BBY oh! :D
P.S Honeykins, i love you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline said...

Lol, shy lah why you say out :P Hahah. Aww I love you kkkkkkk alwayz hereeeee (K)

January 26, 2010 at 4:07 AM  
Anonymous Mins said...

Hahah!! Dont need shy one lehs. Heee.

January 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Penelope said...

Hiiii.

Which school are you posted to? :D

January 27, 2010 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Minsssss said...

Pioneer jc. Haha. You?

January 28, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home