Monday, January 11, 2010

Remember

Officially missing you - Tamia

Mad x-cited for later! :D But not x-cited to see my principal talking crap in zee hall. It's always so .. frustrating. Finally get to see all my fwenz in school. Damn, missed partner the most. Gonna hug her tight! :D Missed 4E2, ttm! Awesomezx class with awesomezx peepos! I wanna see my juniors. Friggin' miss thm. :3 Alrights, no matter what result i get, Be contented mm. \m/ Findin' that JJ later. Haha. Sitting on the chair working. No, slacking. Hee. Peace out! Goodluck peeps!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jacqueline said...

Hahaha,where got slack? Is stare at computer:P

January 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Mins said...

Slack lorh. Hahahaaaaaaaaa.

January 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Penelope said...

I saw you. :)

January 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Mins said...

Haha. Yea. I waved at you! :D

January 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home