Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sugar we are going down

  • I know I know. It has been years since I've updated.
  • School's fine(not).
  • Unable to absorbed information from zee 'BEST' teachers in my school
  • Currently busy with studies&hiphop.
  • Apologies if i will not/never update. Kekeke.
  • Pimple is growing because 'm gettin' effin' stress.
  • Miss bby loads.
  • Wish he can live in my house.
  • Chem SPA tml.
  • Most probably it will suck ballz.
  • Gonna go out with Jac&co. tml.
  • Hope to have an awesome day tml.
  • Spam of pictures.
  • FYI, I had a wonderful birthday this year.
  • Thanks 10S16 for zee whippin' cream.
  • Thanks bby for being with me for .. 30months.
  • Bby, you still owe me my crystal jade buffet. I want my xlb.
  • I want an awesomezzzz outing.
  • Sharz, WHEN ARE YOU EVEN FREE?!
  • That's all folks.
  • Tune in next time.
  • Adios! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home