Friday, May 28, 2010

It is amazing how time flies

Things i've done since May:
  • Had a wonderful performance in Masquerade(Y)
  • Dance meeting w celebration & PIZZAS.
  • Accomplised my bloody NAFA.
  • Studied and had many tests.
  • Has been trying hard to be a hardcore MUGGER. (FAILEDDDD)
  • Always been going out with bby. ( Always accomplished ^-^Y )
  • Reformatted my bloody lappy.
  • Had my oh-so troublesome microsoft office dwnloaded.
  • Did my 1st draft of EOM.
  • Did finish 2nd draft of GPP.
  • And the list goes on.

Amazingly, It's the HOLs already. :D Going sentosa with zee 3wesomez. Suntan. Dangs, I need a nice tan badly. Heeehz. Miss thm ttm. :P HEEEz. Much housework to do. So lil' time.

Can time just stop for a moment, just letting me take a breathe.

I guess, It's time for you to wake up from your immature idea and get a life. Seriously. Dont always blame people what they had not done for you. Think about it, have you ever treat them like how you want them to treat you? If not, dont whine & go blaming us all over again. Because, we dont deserve this kind of treatment. It wont make you look pityful. Instead, it just irks me ttm. It's time for you to be more mature. We ain't kids neemore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home